DirectFB and Gstreamer at same time

Anjo John anjo.john at vvdntech.in
Fri Feb 16 04:18:19 UTC 2018

You could also use the "imxipucompositor" for combining all the video
output to a single buffer and give it to frame buffer.

On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 9:47 PM, Nicolas Dufresne <nicolas at ndufresne.ca>
wrote:

> Le jeudi 15 février 2018 à 06:28 +0000, Mohammad, Jamal M a écrit :
> > Problem is we are using fb1 for scrolling messages at the bottom..
> > So, we already have fb0 for directFb. Is there any other solution…
>
> Well, then implement a driver for the framebuffer sharing. A mechanism
> that allow gstreamer to take control of the FB (preventing the app from
> rendering text), and when done, give that control back to the app.
>
> Short story, design for framebuffer sharing.
>
> Nicolas

*With Best Regards*

*Anjo John*

VVDN Technologies Pvt Ltd

*Cell : *+91 9539931442 | Skype :anjojohn051