ximagesrc for Android?

chichoch chichoch at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 13:21:28 UTC 2018

Hi!

I'm quite new to both GStreamer and NDK-development for Android, so have
patience with me please.

I'm currently working with a Android project where the app will stream a
video capture of a (Virtual) display via RTP.

The pipeline I want to implement on Android is something like this:
gst-launch-1.0 ximagesrc use-damage=0 ! video/x-raw ! videoconvert ! x264enc
! rtph264pay ! udpsink host=192.168.1.1 port=5000

It seems like it's not possible to use ximagesrc on Android though? What are
my options here? Should I use appsrc as a foundation to create something
myself?