reference count?

killerrats koreysjunkmail at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 18:06:37 UTC 2018

I did the pipeline using the gst_parse_launch() instead and unref the
pipeline seems to not have a memory leak. I didn't really seem any different
between them other than I was using variables for each of the elements and
put into the pipeline. so I guess I'm gonna have to stick with
gst_parse_launch() for recording. I left it there for two days and never
went above 15mb in memory. If i used the other way it got up to almost 30mb
in one day and kept going up. I would unref everything then assign the
elements again and put into the pipeline.

-----