How to insert delay into pipeline.

Topilski atopilski at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 15:20:43 UTC 2018

Thank you for reply but i think you misunderstood me, a prepared more
readable description:

Description of the above pipeline is that we are saving chunks of 120
seconds from a HLS Linear stream, then a couple of hours later we are trying
to restream the same 120 second chunks to HLS with hlssink. When I start the
pipeline we are getting 'custom-downstream' events and the status of the
pipeline keeps changing and it’s not running constantly so I believe this
keeps happening because of the 120sec chunks are converting very fast to HLS
15 second chunks then there is not enough buffer left to keep the hlssink
running. If we use rtmpsink instead it works well and the pipeline runs as
expected. Please the dump of my pipeline maybe there is something that
missing that can solve my issue. I appreciate your help!