Synchronized changes of videoscale and videomixer properties

Benjamin Le Bozec benjamin.lebozec at vodalys.com
Wed Jan 10 11:27:22 UTC 2018

Yes that can be an option. But unless we're missing something, the
compositor does not keep aspect ratio as videoscale does (with
add-border=true).

Surely we can work something out for a simple scaling/compositing
configuration, but since other interesting plugins use caps to get
configured (for example videobox uses caps for width and height
configuration), we are looking for a way that matches every cases.

> Would it be an option to let compositor do the scaling for you as well
> (using
> the width and height sink pad properties)?
>

> --

*Benjamin Le Bozec*

Tél. +33 (0)2 99 63 42 36
*http://www.vodalys.com* <http://www.vodalys.com/>