VAAPI + clutter

Víctor Jáquez vjaquez at igalia.com
Mon Jan 15 10:42:44 UTC 2018

As you may notice, that backtrace is useless. You would need to install the
debug packages in order to get a proper backtrace that would get us some idea.

In the meantime, I'd suggest you to open a bug in bugzilla, in the
gstreamer-vaapi component, detailing you crash, with the backtrace. (If you're
using arch linux or gentoo, then you should recompile gstreamer with debug flag)

https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Quality_Assurance/Backtraces