upgrading to 1.12.4

David Wells dwells at blackcreekisc.com
Wed Jan 24 13:41:44 UTC 2018

Hello Sebastian,

I definitely want to provide any data to support fix any gstreamer bugs. Forgive my inexperience in this manor, but when you are asking for the stack trace are you referring to setting GST_DEBUG=7? And that I give you the generated log file? Or, is there a way to get a copy of the trace stack using a windows tool or the like?

Thank you