Cerbero ios build leading to xcode linking error

antchi antchien at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 23:11:02 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I'm trying to build and install the latest ios package via cerbero (for the
first time), but when I try to run an app using GStreamer, I get the the
following errors on xcode:
"Undefined symbols for architecture arm64:
  "_g_strv_contains", referenced from:
      _validate_sdp in GStreamer(libgstwebrtc_a-libgstwebrtc_la-webrtcsdp.o)
  "_g_socket_send_messages", referenced from:
      _gst_multiudpsink_send_messages in
GStreamer(libgstudp_a-libgstudp_la-gstmultiudpsink.o)
  "_g_io_module_gnutls_load_static", referenced from:
      _gst_ios_init in gst_ios_init.o
ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture arm64"

This same app works without a hitch after I restore the GStreamer framework
back to the latest released ios dev package
(gstreamer-1.0-devel-1.14.1-ios-universal.pkg).

Also for reference, here are the commands I used to build the package:
./cerbero-uninstalled -c config/cross-ios-universal.cbc bootstrap
./cerbero-uninstalled -c config/cross-ios-universal.cbc package
gstreamer-1.0

Is anyone else experiencing this as well?  Or am I possibly missing some
steps?  Thanks in advance