Multiqueue Pad-added?

killerrats koreysjunkmail at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 17:16:30 UTC 2018

rtspsrc location=[IP] name=source ! rtpjitterbuffer name=rtpjitterbuffer1 !
rtph264depay name=vdepay ! h264parse name=vparse config-interval=1 !
multiqueue max-size-time=0 name=mq source. ! rtpjitterbuffer
name=rtpjitterbuffer2 ! rtpmp4gdepay name=adepay ! aacparse name=aparse !
mq.
I setup the following pipeline in my application but I do not get a signal
from the pad-added.
g_signal_connect(mq, "*pad-added*", G_CALLBACK(cb_new_multiqueue_pad),
this->pRtspPipeline);
*pad-removed* works but the *pad-added* doesn't seem to work.
*any ideas?*

-----
Gstreamer 1.14.1
Windows