Cerbero Building from Source Error on Windows

Nirbheek Chauhan nirbheek.chauhan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 13:06:36 UTC 2018

Hi astarakastara,

The main reason why you're having so many issues is because you're not
following the README exactly. Using Cerbero inside MSYS2 is not
tested, and all the problems you have posted so far are because of
that.

Please read the "Windows" section in the README and follow it exactly.
Do not use MSYS2.

Cheers,
Nirbheek