KLV stream not detected

Arturo Flores arflobow at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 15:31:03 UTC 2018

Thanks, would this be the master branch here
https://github.com/GStreamer/gstreamer ?

Are nightly windows builds of master available anywhere?  I can figure out
how to build it on windows if necessary, but if there is something like a
nightly build for windows available somewhere, I would use that option
instead.

Arturo