Clang port of GStreamer 1.12.4 to Android

Joel Winarske joel.winarske at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 18:38:21 UTC 2018

I already have an Alexa stack using CMake in which GStreamer is a
dependency.  It's a matter of using the Android toolchain file, and passing
the proper variables.  The build depency can be a universal GStreamer
build, or specific machine architecture.

I'll take a look at what you have over the weekend.

Joel Winarske