Streaming audio and video over UDP

kheuch11 mouhamadou.sarr1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 08:14:09 UTC 2018

Hello,

I am trying to implement a multicast UDP Server module by using Gstreamer.
On server side the data is payloaded as RTP MPEG2 TS packets, and on client
side I want to use a SPD file in order to play the multicast stream sent by
the server.
I also use hardware acceleration capabilities on server side.

For the moment I have the command below that are running well on the
streaming server, but it only deals with video, NO AUDIO:
	"gst-launch-1.0 -v ximagesrc use-damage=0 ! multiqueue !
video/x-raw,format=BGRx,framerate=25/1 ! vaapipostproc format=i420 !
multiqueue ! vaapih264enc rate-control=cbr tune=none bitrate=6000
keyframe-period=25 ! video/x-h264,profile=baseline ! rtph264pay ! udpsink
auto-multicast=true host=$STREAM_IP port=$STREAM_PORT"

I want to add commands that treat audio and after mux audio and video with
elements like "mpegtsmux" and send the result in my network on a multicast
address.

I have done this following command but it doesn't work, the streaming server
starts running and stops with this errors: "Unrepairable overflow"
	"gst-launch-1.0 -v ximagesrc use-damage=0 ! multiqueue !
video/x-raw,format=BGRx,framerate=25/1 ! vaapipostproc format=i420 !
multiqueue ! vaapih264enc rate-control=cbr tune=none bitrate=3000
keyframe-period=25 ! video/x-h264,profile=baseline ! queue ! mux.
autoaudiosrc ! audioconvert ! faac ! audio/mpeg, stream-format=raw !
aacparse ! queue ! mux. mpegtsmux name=mux ! rtpmp2tpay ! udpsink
host=$STREAM_IP port=$STREAM_PORT auto-multicast=true"

And finally i need a SPD file in order to play the stream sent by the
streaming server (audio + video).
Today I have this one but it only deals with video, NO AUDIO:
	m=video 5000 RTP/AVP 96
	c=IN IP4 $STREAM_IP
	a=rtpmap:96 H264/90000

Thanks and Regards,