input-selector pixelation when changing active-pad

vinod kesti vinodkesti at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 6 10:44:15 UTC 2018

Hi Jaime,
You cannot switch between 2 video elementary stream. Unlike audio NALs, video NALs are not independently decoded. Video is generally ecncode in the form
I B B P B B P B B P B B P B B P I B B P B B
P and B video frames can't be decoded without I and its dependent reference frame. When stream switches, it breaks dependency and produce pixelated video stream.
To avoid this consider decoding stream and switch the raw frames.

Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app