g_idle_add() thread removal when state changed from PLAYING to NULL.

Sujith reddy Sujithreddy6192 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 13:54:41 UTC 2018

Hi All,

The problem is:

we have appsrc element as input to the pipeline.

Now we are feeding data to the pipeline element by adding g_idle_add().

Suddenly i wanted to stop the pipeline ,i made it has GST_STATE_NULL ,
Now my Question is wheteher g_idle_add() thread is in middle of the push
data then what happens to this thread when we changed from GST_STATE_PLAYING
to GST_STATE_NULL state.

The g_idle_add() is removed or we want to remove the thread forcefully?

 can anyone suggest on this.

Thanks
Sujith