Send and stream live video with TCP

Benedict Holland benedict.m.holland at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 16:39:51 UTC 2018

Hi Katariina,

Is that theoretically possible? You would have to possibly resend a portion
of the video a countless number of times via TCP. That would mean you would
have to save the file and share it at any moment. This is why streaming
video gets sent via UDP but a saved file gets sent in pieces via TCP.

Thanks,
~Ben