g_idle_add() thread removal when state changed from PLAYING to NULL.

Sujith reddy Sujithreddy6192 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 16:26:44 UTC 2018

Hi,

I wanted to play music album which consists of six songs.

Now when iam playing a first song i wanted to play a second song
Note:first song is not completed .

Here i wanted to quit the main loop and keep state null and agin i will take
the second song and loop run.this was the implementation..

Here when inputting appsrc need data.i have a doubt that when data is not
completed we continuously loop the need data call back by sending
true.suddenly we are quitting the loop and making null state.
Now what happens to the need data call back ..it is  removed or not when
state change state to null?

Thanks
sujith