kmssink + gtk video window

nagendra sarma nagendra.bankupalli at tessolve.com
Mon Jul 9 14:23:20 UTC 2018

hi all

i am using imx8 platform and with kmssink as video sink

i am able to play video using kmssink and it is well.

now i am developing a media player app with GTK + gstreamer

now, the problem is while playing video using playbin, my GTK window with
all the buttons required is not visible,, i think i have to use overlay, but
i did  not find any overlay support for kmssink ?

could you please help how to achieve this ?

my requirement is to keep gtk windown in top of video always

regards
nagendra