Error "streaming task paused, reason not-negotiated (-4)" happened

Benson lastexile.huang at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 03:42:50 UTC 2018

Hi,My v4l2 device (analog camera) will generate frames with size 720x480,
format UYVY and frame rate 30/1.I want to do some transformation on the
video frames so my plugin "splitframe" chooses to inherit the
GstBaseTransform and GstVideoFilter class.For test purpose, I use
videotestsrc to simulate the behavior.My pipeline is *gst-launch-1.0 -v
videotestsrc ! video/x-raw,format=UYVY,width=720,height=480,framerate=30/1 !
splitframe* .After running the pipeline, I will receive the error "streaming
task paused, reason not-negotiated (-4)".From the previous discussion,
someone had the same problem and the issue can be solved by adding
videoconvert to do color space transformation.In my case, it seems that the
color space doesn't need to be changed.Please help to give my some
hint.Thanks!!PS: Attach the plugin source code and the error log
(GST_DEBUG=5) test.log
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/t378390/test.log>
gstsplitframe.c
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/t378390/gstsplitframe.c>