Memory Leak?

killerrats koreysjunkmail at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 16:17:44 UTC 2018

rtspsrc location=[IP] name=source ! rtpjitterbuffer name=rtpjitterbuffer1 !
rtph264depay name=vdepay ! h264parse name=vparse config-interval=1 !
*multiqueue* max-size-time=0 name=mq ! mux.video splitmuxsink
name=splitmuxsink async-handling=true max-size-bytes=1048576 max-files=360
muxer=avimux location=D:/VideoStorageSplit2/video%06d.avi mq. !
splitmuxsink.audio_1 source. ! rtpjitterbuffer name=rtpjitterbuffer2 !
rtpmp4gdepay name=adepay ! aacparse name=aparse ! mq.
so I tried a new approach by using MULTIQUEUE. after 4 days of running
constantly it still ran into the problem of increased in memory. anybody
have any idea how to figure out why it does that? or how I can figure out
why it does that? If i run a eos through the pipeline but it only has a
portion out of the max file size i set. The file cannot be played.

-----
Gstreamer 1.14.1
Windows