GstVideoOverlay SetRenderRectangle question

tom ttustonic at outlook.com
Wed Jul 11 00:49:53 UTC 2018

Nicolas Dufresne-5 wrote
> Le mar. 10 juil. 2018 17:56, tom <

> ttustonic@

> > a écrit :
>
> To deal with non-scaling sink, you can add video scale in front. The

This is from the tutorial example, which only uses playbin. I'd assume that
videoscale should already be in there.

> non-scaling sink are supposed to prefix the caps with the preferred width
> and height so that videoscale will do the right thing. If this is not the

Being on Windows, it's probably d3dvideosink. Here
https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/tutorials/basic/platform-specific-elements.html
it says: "It supports rescaling and filtering of the scaled image"

Thanks, Tom