kmssink + gtk video window

nagendra sarma nagendra.bankupalli at tessolve.com
Wed Jul 11 05:09:16 UTC 2018

thanks Matt

As i am new to gtk+ my question is little confusing.. sorry for that

i want to put my requirement more clear

i am creating media player using gtk+ and gstreamer (playbin)

gtk window opens with all controls in it.  on pressing play button i am
creating playbin  using kmssink as video sink, the video is playing well but
my gtk window is not visible , even mouse also not visible
my requirent is to keep my gtk+ window on top always with gstreamer running
in background

please suggest how to achieve this ?

regards
Nagendra