Error "streaming task paused, reason not-negotiated (-4)" happened

Benson lastexile.huang at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 10:02:03 UTC 2018

Hi ShilVin,

I have tried to implement set_info but doesn't have any effect.
Finally I found the error is due to that I set wrong fps_n and wrong fps_d
in transform_caps function.
It will cause the CAPs between capsfilter and my plugin are not
compatible.In gstreamer, the meanings of fps_n and fps_d are different with
V4L2 driver.
For example, if fps value is 30, fps_n will be 30 and fps_d will be 1 in
gstreamer.
But in V4L2 driver, timeperframe.denominator will be 30 and
timeperframe.numerator will be 1.

After I fix this issue, I meet another issue "streaming task paused, reason
not-linked (-1)".
Do you know how to solve it?

Thanks!!

Attach the error log  test.log