AW: AW: AW: Serial port interface on frame grabber

vk_gst venkateshkuppan26 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 10:57:14 UTC 2018

Hi James,

I will dig deeper into the H264 codec and try to understand the behaviour.
It seems interesting and I will post my analysis here!
As far as the test was performed, all the resolution was tested with 10 fps.
I am still to test this setup with a live video from camera, and see if the
bitrate shows a similar behaviour.

Python is definitely a viable option, and I'll have a look.
I was hoping to access the frames, and overlay them with a IMU data captured
from a separate device connected to imx6. However, the bigger issue now
seems to be synchronizing the IMU data and the video frames.