Append frame

Tim Müller tim at centricular.com
Mon Jul 16 09:56:01 UTC 2018

On Sat, 2018-07-14 at 23:31 -0700, Igors wrote:

Hi,

> My task is to write a QuickTime movie frame by frame from memory (app
> data). I tried filesink with "append" property, and, yes, it saves
> new frames, but the output movie still has one frame only. Please
> advice a solution.

Not sure I understand what you want exactly.

You have frames in memory. Do you want to write them into a single
quicktime file, or do you want one quicktime file for each single
frame?

You probably want something like appsrc ! qtmux ! filesink ?

Cheers
-Tim

Join us at the GStreamer Conference! 25-26 October 2018 in Edinburgh,
Scotland