Memory Leak?

killerrats koreysjunkmail at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 17:50:12 UTC 2018

I was recording with this pipeline for more than 3 days. At the end of the
third day the memory was crazy big. it was above 200 mb in memory. Pipeline:

gst-launch-1.0 -e rtspsrc location=[IP] name=source ! rtph264depay !
h264parse ! mux.video splitmuxsink max-size-bytes=10485760 max-files=10240
muxer=avimux location=video%06d.avi name=mux source. ! rtpmp4gdepay !
aacparse ! mux.audio_0

I put together an application that uses the same pipeline the only
difference is that I checked the flow of the elements through the
splitmuxsink to filesink and flows fine but for some reason still has the
same problem. that one went up to 300mb of memory.

One thread here was saying to use async-handling=true. I haven't tried that
yet because well it will be several days before I get to see if it works or
not. Anyone know?

-----