Compositor not using the fastest/biggest source

Weber, Holger Holger.Weber at telerob.com
Thu Jun 7 08:22:00 UTC 2018

Hi,

I try to mix different video streams with the compositor. I add and remove streams with different sizes and framerates dynamically (by user).
The documentation says, that the compositor uses always the fastest and biggest video stream as output stream.
So at the beginning I only add one live-source with the size of the biggest frame I expect and also the highest framerate.

Some time later while the pipline is playing I add another stream an link it to the compositor. What I can see, is that it uses the geometry and framerate of the
added newly added source and not that one of the first source (with higher properties).

Regards,
Holger