Windows 10 RTSP Server

tuskcode ivory-p at outlook.com
Sat Jun 9 10:37:35 UTC 2018

I've set my dev environment up with the following installation packages

https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/pkg/windows/1.14.1/gstreamer-1.0-devel-x86_64-1.14.1.msi

and

https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/pkg/windows/1.14.1/gstreamer-1.0-x86_64-1.14.1.msi

My goal is to assemble a pipeline from within my application, that takes RGB
frames and serves a h264 stream over RTSP, using the gst-rtsp-server.

I've got the attached code working on Ubuntu satisfactorily, but haven't
been able to get it working on Windows. It compiles and runs, but fails
properly create the RTSP session. I suspect it's either something to do with
my installation, or there is a different set of pipeline setup requirement
for my Windows installation.

I have attached a debug log that might help.

Can somebody point me in the right direction please?

GStreamerInstallTest.cpp
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/t378348/GStreamerInstallTest.cpp>
debug.log
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/t378348/debug.log>