alsamixer

degroote.fabien degroote.fabien at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 17:29:05 UTC 2018

Thanks for the feedabck but I did NOT mean linux alsamxer command!...
I meant the alsamixer module within gsteamer:

     'gst-inspect-0.10 alsamixer'

        Factory Details:
           Long name:    Alsa mixer
           Class:    Generic/Audio
           Author(s):    Leif Johnson <leif at ambient.2y.net>
           Rank:        none (0)

        Plugin Details:
           Name:            alsa
           Filename: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/gstreamer-0.10/libgstalsa.so
           Version:        0.10.36
           License:        LGPL
           Source module:    gst-plugins-base
           Source release date:    2012-02-20
           Binary package:    GStreamer Base Plugins (Ubuntu)
           Origin URL:
        https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/gst-plugins-base0.10