Memory Leak?

killerrats koreysjunkmail at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 21:06:49 UTC 2018

I found another program.  Process Explore
<https://download.cnet.com/Process-Explorer/3000-2094_4-10223605.html>
that will tell me quite a bit of information. I found interesting that in
the beginning it showed 259 handles where active and then it increased as it
went along. It came back down to 259 not too long after. I have already left
for two days now and the handles have increased and never came back down to
259. Its now at 273 and my memory is from 15 and increased to 18 megabytes.
By tomorrow it probably will increase in memory because like always on the
third day.

<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/t377034/RecordingProgress06-12-2018-01-57-PM.jpg>

-----