[WebRTC android application]

Matthew Waters ystreet00 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 07:38:15 UTC 2018

This error usually means either you don't have certificates installed
correctly inside your app or you're attempting to access a server that
doesn't support https/wss and has the necessary certificates setup.  You
can get around this either installing the necessary ssl certificate
chain for your webrtc signalling server or disabling the ssl-strict
checking in the soup_session_new() function call.

Cheers
-Matt