KLV stream not detected

Arturo Flores arflobow at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 17:41:03 UTC 2018

 I have a file that contains two streams: a video stream and a klv stream.
One problem I have encountered is it appears the KLV stream is not being
detected when using gstreamer-1.0 .  For example, if I use
gst-discoverer-0.10 on this file I get:

Done discovering file://somefilewithklv.mpg

Topology:
  container: MPEG-2 Transport Stream
    video: H.264
    unknown: private/klv

However, if I use the new gstreamer tool gst-discoverer-1.0, I get:

Done discovering file:///somefilewithklv.mpg

Topology:
  container: MPEG-2 Transport Stream
    video: H.264 (Baseline Profile)

I am using gstreamer-1.0-1.14.1 if it makes a difference.  Should I be
seing the unknown:private/klv stream when using the new gst-discoverer-1.0 ?

Thanks

Arturo