No subject

Bin Zhu minc.zhubin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 15:47:27 UTC 2018

Hi Jan,

Thank you very much for the example. It works in safari, I just figured I
have to click "play" button to start the streaming, the "autoplay"
attribute in "video" tag doesn't seem to work...

Looks like there's not much change in the SDP when H.264 is used, should it
include some more attributes like "profile-level-id" etc.?

Thanks,
Bin