[WebRTC android application]

Anuroop Jesu jesuas at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 05:56:49 UTC 2018

Hi kiran,

I used below android sample.

https://webrtc.org/native-code/android/

1. To start with  I tested with default http://appr.tc sever and it worked
as is.

2. secondly I have below local sever setup which also works.

Used ubuntu machine with 16.04 LTS
http for ICE indicator.
coturn for turn server
apprtc locally hosted for session
and collider.
My turn server have ssl enabled and I am using same cert.pem in turn sever
and Android device.

Let me know if you need some more information.

Regards
Anuroop