AW: Serial port interface on frame grabber

vk_gst venkateshkuppan26 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 15:52:55 UTC 2018

Hi Josh,

Your solution solved the problem. With your suggestion, there is no error at
the PC side. However, there is no output at the PC side as well.  I had
hoped to see because of 'autovideosink' a new window pop up and display some
video. However, here the command on the PC keeps running and there is no
output.

Does this mean, the data rate achieved is not suitbale enough to stream the
video. I have tried the same command with bitrates of 1,10,50 at the imx6
side and it did not yield any output.

Do you have any more suggestions?