rtpjitterbuffer?

killerrats koreysjunkmail at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 20:01:53 UTC 2018

rtspsrc name=source
! rtpjitterbuffer ! rtph264depay ! h264parse ! tee name=vtee ! queue !
mux.video splitmuxsink async-handling=true max-size-bytes=10485760
max-files=360 muxer=avimux location=E:/cmdVideoSplit/video%06d.avi name=mux
source.
! rtpjitterbuffer ! rtpmp4gdepay ! aacparse ! tee name=atee ! queue !
mux.audio_0

I have the following pipeline but when i use the signal from splitmuxsink
"format-location". If i return a filename the pipeline will error out and
quit program. The error will give rtpjitterbuffer too big,reset skew. anyone
know why that would be. I'm linking them together myself in my application
not in command prompt.

any ideas?

-----