Pad-Added Signal on rtspsrc Source Problem

fischra2 fschramka at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 13:47:58 UTC 2018

Hi GstDev Community

I'm trying to write the following pipeline in C++ code:

gst-launch-1.0.exe rtspsrc location=rtsp://localhost:554/test ! rtph265depay
! avdec_h265 ! autovideosink

On the other side is a Live555 based RTSP server that works with this
pipeline and VLC.

First, why do I try this in code? I want to replace the autovideosink with
an appsink and render the image to a texture. Unfortunately I can not link
the rtspsrc with the rest of the pipeline. I found out pretty fast, that
there is no src pad on the rtspsrc to link, so it has to be created
dynamicaly ( tutorial source
<https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/tutorials/basic/dynamic-pipelines.html>
).

The problem now is, that the padAddedHandler I registred on the "pad-added"
signal never gets called... I even found a similar problem, but I still can
not get it running  Similar Issue
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/No-quot-pad-added-quot-signal-in-rtspsrc-td4670967.html>

The whole thing will be a native dll which gets called via P/Invoke in c#,
thats the reason why I use a init() / run() method.

Code:

cpp file

h file

P.S. I know the code still contains a lot of leaks and g_free is not called
once^^