gstreamer playbin only video

Mohammad, Jamal M MohammadJamal.Mohiuddin at ncr.com
Thu Mar 1 04:07:29 UTC 2018

Hi Guys,

I am using the following pipeline
 gst-launch-0.10 playbin2 uri=file:///mnt/hash.mp4 video-sink="imxv4l2sink" flags=0x57

This works fine for the video file ( mp4 ) which doesn't have video in it. But when I pass a mp4 file which has both video and audio it fails to play. Can you please help me in reconstructing the pipeline to allow it to work on both kind of files: MP4 with only video, MP4 with both audio and video

I want to use playbin2 not filesrc

Thanks for your help.

Mohammad Jamal Mohiuddin
Software Engineer, Retail Hosp/HW