RTSP url can't display stream, even when mainloop is running.

rhythm87 rhythmchopra8 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 06:18:03 UTC 2018

I understood the thing, you are trying, but here, mainloop.quit() is never
called, instead you are directly killing the thread in which mainloop is
running, without quitting the mainloop. But as per GObject.MainLoop
documentation. MainLoop must be quitted using mainloop.quit().

Moreover, this works fine. But since I have the gstreamer pipeline for the
RTSPServer , In order to start and stop the server before killing my main
process, I needed to attach GObject.MainContext with it, which I then need
to add to MainLoop as well. So when I do so, running mainloop.run() inside
the child thread as you are doing here won't play the stream at the
generated rtsp url.

Hope I was clear enough to explain the scenerio.

Regards,
Rhythm