Blocking tee?

killerrats koreysjunkmail at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 18:09:52 UTC 2018

*pipeline*

----src_1
       ------ rtph264depay --- h264parse ---- vtee ----- src_2
rtspsrc
       ------ rtpmp4gdepay --- aacparse ----- atee ----- src_2

------src_1

*src_1*
----------
vtee ---- queue ----
                   avimux1 ----- appsink1
atee ---- queue ----

*src_2*
----------
vtee ------ queue ----
                       avimux2 ----- appsink2
atee ------ queue ----

Problem:
Blocking the src pad on one of tees doesn't block the tee  so I can send eos
through the elements to null the elements.

I try to stop the application by the following task with command:
block each tee
eos through the elements
null the elements
exit the program

problem is that I can't get passed trying to block the tees again either.

*So I can't figure out why I can't block one of the tees randomly.*

-----