Plugin Development Source Code for version 0.10.36

sanmathigb sanmathigb at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 07:32:50 UTC 2018

Thanks Jannis!

I have already tried that and hence have access to the 0.10.36 source code.
But I am looking for gst-template in particular. To be precise, if you
follow the latest plug in writers guide which is,
https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/plugin-development/basics/boiler.html
<https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/plugin-development/basics/boiler.html>
one of the very first step involves running the following command,
*git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-template.git*
which grabs the relevant source code for boiler plate construction etc which
helps in building new plugins. Now my question is how do I access the
0.10.36 version of the above tutorial?

Thanks!