Pipeline stuck in PAUSE under some instances

jimfcarroll jimfcarroll at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 16:43:29 UTC 2018

One more piece of information.

It looks like the PREROLL is called on the AppSink when the AppSink is in
the READY state. When it doesn't work, even if the PREROLL callback returns
a FlowReturn of OK, it doesn't seem to move into the PAUSED state.

If I add a log message from the PREROLL callback, even the tcpserversink
will work sometimes. So it seems like a race condition somewhere but I have
no idea what to wait for or block on or where.