Elements in my pipeline could not be linked !!

Nostalgia akra.hanine at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 09:36:25 UTC 2018

Hi Baby Octopus,

Thanks for your reply, I add the caps filter to my pipeline because I have
obtained some errors in my application and I thought that this capsfilter
will resolve the issues. In the other hand, the src pad of parser supports
many caps for the stream-format and the alignment so I choose the caps to
filter or to precise the caps which are compatible with the sink pad of
decoder. In the command-line, when I add these caps between the parser and
the decoder I didn't obtain any error, but when added it to my c++ app, I
obtain the error that my parser and my decoder cannot be connected.

Regards,