How to make work a RTSP App with a custom filter pipeline

Israel Díaz isra601988 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 20:07:22 UTC 2018

I need any hint of how to make a program like this.

I have a working pipeline that generates that finish on a h264 encoder.

This pipeline also contains a custom filter that initialize a library.

I have try with test-launch in order to send this pipeline over RTSP but I
found that the Pipeline only really consumes when a client connect to it.

So I need a program that initialize the pipeline at the beginning and then
when a user connect to RTSP continue with the stream...

How this could be done?? Maybe a appsrc??

Any help will be really appreciated

Thanks