Blocking tee?

killerrats koreysjunkmail at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 21:25:45 UTC 2018

I will setup a link to a .h file that will only contain the stop procedure.
If need more info that doesn't make sense then ask me to explain more. I
hope this code will pick out any mistakes that i made.

* <http://www.planetkorey.com/tmp/blockProcedure.h> blockProcedure.h*

Stopping procedure
-------------------------

1. call StopRecordVideo() which has a thread call to a method
TheStopVideoThread
2. in the TheStopVideoTHread it calls the method
SetupForNextVideoRecording()
3. in the SetupForNextVideoRecording has a thread call to
TheStopBranchThread and also does the Start Next Branch.
4. TheStopBranchThread:
a. BlocksTeeByName()
b. StopBranch()
5. in SetupForNextVideoRecording calls the StartNextBranch()

-----