Pipeline latency

José Rafael zerafael at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 15:46:09 UTC 2018

Hi BO

I included the sync for udpsink and do-timestamp for filesrc.

Always with the same values, difference zero, as below (for a 3840x2160 raw
file). What makes sense with the zero given by the query.

*basesink gstbasesink.c:2547:gst_base_sink_do_sync:<enc_tx_sink> possibly
waiting for clock to reach 0:00:00.240000000, adjusted 0:00:00.240000000*

My pipeline is filesrc/videoparse/x264enc/rtph264pay/udpsink.

Another way may solve my problem, if I can print the timestamps for the
first buffer processed by the source and the sink. Maybe not the ideal
measure point, but probably suits my need.

Still trying to figure it out here ;-)

Thanks!

[]s
Rafael