Using gstreamer pipeline as an c++ class (object) or c library

Jim Carroll jimfcarroll at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 21:18:40 UTC 2018

I had a lot of problems joining appsink -> [process frames] -> appsrc.
Instead I wrote a custom plugin that takes a frame processing callback. I
wrote it specifically to be called from other language bindings. I use if
from java.

If you want to just use it as an example you can find it here:
https://github.com/jimfcarroll/gst-breakout

It's not production quality at this point.

If you want to see it used in Java, here's a bunch of tests that use it:
https://github.com/jimfcarroll/utilities/tree/master/lib-gstreamer/src/test/java/com/jiminger/gstreamer

See the files that start with "TestBreakout*"