RTSP url can't display stream, even when mainloop is running.

rhythm87 rhythmchopra8 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 09:43:33 UTC 2018

If someone is interested in how I got it resolved. Following is the answer.
The main reason for stream not appearing was initially, I was pushing custom
`GObject.MainContext` using GObject.MainContext.push_thread_default() into
the main thread while starting mainloop inside the child thread.

So, the only thing I needed to do was to call
GObject.Maincontext.push_thread_default() inside the child worker method.
And it worked.

Although a silly one, but did took quite a time for me to figure out.
Hope it helps someone.

Regards,
Rhythm