Advancing or Delaying the subtitle display

DeepakRohan deepak027rohan077 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 12:29:04 UTC 2018

Hi,

     I have a task of advancing or delaying the subtitle content that is
being overlayed on the Video data.
I wanted to know if there is any way by which we can achieve this in
gstreamer, other than modifying the subtitle buffers timestamps.
Say like updating a property of a element in pipeline which does the
advancing/delaying automatically.

Note:
By advancing I mean that the subtitle that was supposed to be displayed at
say 15 second of the playback, should be displayed at 12th second - This is
advancing by 3 seconds.
By delaying I mean that the subtitle that was supposed to be displayed at
say 15 second of the playback, should be displayed at 18th second - This is
delaying by 3 seconds.

Please let me know how to proceed on this.

Thanks in Advance.
Rohan