audio glitches when audio sinks are synchronized to GstSystemClock

Charlie Laub charleslaub at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 27 15:32:24 UTC 2018

Hi Pavel,

The client uses two alsasinks (two stereo DACs). The full pipeline is given earlier in this thread. There were audible glitches when both alsasinks had no sync parameter specified, so the value for sync was the default value, which is sync=true.

After I explicitly set sync=false for both alsasinks, the glitches went away. That is the only change I made to the pipeline.

-Charlie